♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
lil girl.
Friday, February 10, 2017 • 9:11 PM • 0 What ?!

i know you wouldn't read this. perhaps you wouldn't even know about this post on my blog.
well im here, just to confide, what is in my heart. the words you've said keep running inside my head. wallahi, it's quite hurting. but i don't mind.
.
.
know what, i work really hard for things i want, for the decision i made. ive been living in kedah for 10 years. but i never go to Langkawi. whenever my sister says she wanna go to Langkawi, my heart also want it and hoping for someone to bring me there. but the truth, no one would. so, when there was a opportunity - which i need to work hard for the expenditure, i made the decision to go there.

i wont deny that she had lend me some money due to late of my salary. but i pay back what she gave me. and i even give an extra. (bukan nak riak but i have money that's why i give her)

this morning you babbling about the expenditure i used, u expecting the money i used for holiday was the money u gave month ago. the truth, the money you gave i already used it to survive here before i departure to langkawi.

what u said some what true and just to hurt me. idk why.

i try to be the one who close to you and her. who would tell anything when something happened. but your text this morning seems like pushing me away. pushing me to other direction. i know you disappointed but im also hurt.

tbh, sometimes you never think what people would feel with your harsh word, you just split it out. could you put your feet in other's shoes ? try to feel what people would feel with your words.

she is the one feel the most pain, swallow all your thorny words - i could feel, see as the eyes already told me that.

i know i made a lot of mistakes towards you and her, i know im just a burden. but at least for the vacation, mostly i used my own money. :'(




PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • maaf.
  • unknown
  • .
  • malas
  • Big Girl Don't Cry.
  • heartbreaking kononnyer.
  • Hampir Tak Faham.
  • i Know
  • New Semester.
  • missing?