♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
HARD BUT I KNOW I CAN.
Monday, February 20, 2017 • 8:18 PM • 0 What ?!

the result of previous semester has came out. and im already for any probability. i know what i did, what happened previous semester.

that's hard. but i know it's worth it.

i keep telling myself "life isn't race, everyone work on their own time zone, some will finish it early, some wont. it's not race."

it kind of hypnotize myself. hm.

some see as disaster

but

i could see the chances, the better plan for me.


PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • lil girl.
  • maaf.
  • unknown
  • .
  • malas
  • Big Girl Don't Cry.
  • heartbreaking kononnyer.
  • Hampir Tak Faham.
  • i Know
  • New Semester.