♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
.
Thursday, October 22, 2015 • 5:38 PM • 0 What ?!


aku tak kesah kalau takde partner but aku sangat kesah kalau orang trying to playing with my feeling and emotions. i hope i'll not fall in love again for someone who does not deserve.

and i pray to God that keep me away from the hands that wanted to hurt me. it is the only way i could do when i don't know either they are real or fake. please keep me away from them.

and i have faith on Him. aku tahu Dia mendengar dan menjawab.

kalau aku takde bahu untuk bersandar aku masih ada lantai untuk bersujud.

im trying hard to run away from things that i don't want to feel.

bila hati dan otak tak bersatu. hati cakap jangan. otak kata ya, buat je.

im not strong enough. hmhm.


PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • malas
  • Big Girl Don't Cry.
  • heartbreaking kononnyer.
  • Hampir Tak Faham.
  • i Know
  • New Semester.
  • missing?
  • Setengah Jam Aku Fikir Post Title. Access Denied.
  • Back.
  • Alohaaaaaaaaa!