♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
missing?
Saturday, January 31, 2015 • 12:02 AM • 0 What ?!

few minutes to midnight.
hmm.. well.. since i know no one reading my blog. so i decided to wrote here.


i can't lie to myself. i can't tell that i love u so much while my heart say the other words. no i can't.
well.. but i'd tried to make u happy as i can. but myself couldn't be happy. and to be honest, i don't really feel your love, but you said you love me sooooooo much.


how come u can said u love me but almost everything that i done u didn't notice it until i told u?
come on. we are not in secondary school. you have to think. it is impossible for me to do something for u bcs u are the one who really want me. yaa.

and u are in my mind. not my heart. 

pls. don't be so noob. don't be like "kite kena jumpa dulu" "kita kena kawen dulu baru u know who is me" ehhh, im sick to hear that over and over again. yaa.

women is complicated. if you can't find any solution for any problem. u can get out of my life. seroiusly. u didn't know me really well.

and doing this sort of killing me from the inside. slowly. the love didn't stay long. or we are not meant to be together? hermmm~

missingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg


PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • Setengah Jam Aku Fikir Post Title. Access Denied.
  • Back.
  • Alohaaaaaaaaa!
  • Soalan Pelik. Entry Pendek.
  • Ehh? Mane Niii..
  • Oh! Nuuuuuu~
  • Nak Cara Hilangkan Ruam?
  • Yay for Monday Morning!
  • Cara Menambat Hati Mertua :)
  • Yay! Dah Tiga Angka!