♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
Pretty Please, Haterssss.
Friday, August 24, 2012 • 11:12 AM • 0 What ?!


Ohhaioo earthlings. Hey! untuk dia. Heyy, no no no. Hey, what you up to ?Suddenly this mood came.  Nak tulis pasal random story. Actually, I've been keep it quiet times, I thought I just couldn't handle it, keep it any longer so I've to say it lahhh~

I don't even know why people keep bashing me. Maybe its my fault. But, if it's my fault, why don't they talk to me. Show me the right way. Dear readers, I still dun get why people still bashing me by my appearence. I'm kinda down when they give harsh words like, "you're soo thin. Easly blow by wind. Bhahaha !" or "keding laa kau nihh" or even "tak makan ehh ?kurus je tengok" . Ughh~ I felt like wanna give a punch on their face and scold infront of their face and said. "YOUR FAT IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY ROAD IN MALAYSIA WERE CRACKED!" *tapi...aku tak sekejam orang yang mengata aku*

Tapi.. Sabar je lah. I had tried many things to gain weight. And you know what ? It's my genetic. Gene that hard gain weight. I know I'm not attractive, not girlish/girly, not manjaaaa or so whateverrrr~ but, can you just treat me like you treat my others friends ? Don't be so racist lahhh~ Think what would you feel when people do the same things to youu ? Hmmm... Btw, my dear friends when I'm started to share something to you, mind you take a few sec to hear my story ?

To those who have haters, you must realize why you have haters. There's probably something wrong with you or probably they just trolling. Dont take it personally. But sometimes you can learn something form them. Just grab what they trying to say bcs its true most all the time.

Okay, sorry kalau terasa dengan post nih and sorry jugak grammar salah. Eh! suka hati aku lah. Grammar salah ke, bukan Sir Azmi nak check pun.
 Okay lahh, kebeblan yang terpanjang. NO! ni bukan bebel ni cuma luahkan apa yang dah lama terpendam. Kachingg~ Kachinggg ^^V

Assalamualaikum !


PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • Whoaa !Happy Eid ! Ahaa, syok raye ?Aku dapat ban...
  • Serik!
  • Ohh...
  • Cari Kipas Ye?
  • STOPPPPP!
  • Be Natural Dear.
  • Mr. Uzayr Waseem a.k.a Adik.
  • Mini Troll Comic
  • Sick :/
  • Mengata Kat Aku?