♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
No Cheese For Me ?
Thursday, February 2, 2012 • 9:30 PM • 0 What ?!









Hey earthlings !How's your days ?
Hmm, I hope your's day were great everyday :3

Post title aku macam, err, meroyan dengan game Transformice je !
=,= !Ape laa aku nehh. Haiss --.

Sometimes life LIKE isn't fair to us.
I don't know why, I feel like very neglected and lonely !
I'm just feel like I'm a small little rock who live at roadside,
who no one want to be with, no one want to be friend with.
Sad isn't it ?Yes !Very sad.

Okay, I gotta find another happier live. But, with whom ?
With mom ?Yess with my mom :)
I've been abandoned by err, hmm. Forget it.

Eventho I've removing you from my facebook friend list
but indeed I can't removing you from my heart until Allah will it.
I feel like my eyes wanna drop tears cause my heart were crying.
Don't worry, I'll smile no matter how sad I'm cause I'm deserve to.

:')



PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • Gaming !
  • Hi.
  • Maybe.
  • Trying.
  • Who Are You Huhh !
  • Get Well Soon, Girl !
  • Amarah
  • Work !
  • It's Make Me Happy
  • Love That Words