♥ FISYA SHAARI ♥
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS/TUTO TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
Trying.
Sunday, January 15, 2012 • 3:45 AM • 0 What ?!


I'll try. Try my best to change my self.
I'm not promised but I'll keep trying to change.
And it will take time to change 'cause I'm not a BUMBLEBEE.
Can easily change it self.


I know it's my fault, I'm doing it wrong.
and, I'm sorry I can't be matured like others,
:(
I'm still behaving like childish. SORRY :\
I'll try my best for you.

walaupun lepas ni kite akan jadi seperti kawan je.
tapi, aku akan cube ubah kerana kauu umtuk.
Thankyou. :)


Jyeaahh !I'll keep trying to achieve it !

papaaiii



PASTFUTURE
A MESSAGE FROM OWNER OF THIS SHELL
ASSALAMUALAIKUM there! Oh, this is my personal blog. I type what I want. Just a random story.

Note;

"fight or fly?"

NAK JADI SIPOT JUGAK LETTEW !



TERBEBELAN

  • Who Are You Huhh !
  • Get Well Soon, Girl !
  • Amarah
  • Work !
  • It's Make Me Happy
  • Love That Words
  • Take It
  • I'm Happy With Them !
  • Bersuka Ria !Jyeeaahh !
  • Sorry, Aku Jahat !